With iMi it's just automatic: plan your workouts in TrainingPeaks or at imobileintervals.com, run in your iDevice using your sensors, then analyze your results.
iMi TOUR.V.1 demo; V.2 coming soon!
AVAILABLE NOW.iMi is on the Appstore! Get it today and take your intervals training to the next level.
ON FACEBOOK.Follow iMi on FB, or check out the iMi Facebook app for iMi Telemetry and workout status updates!
iMobileIntervals (iMi) turns your iPhone and iPod Touch into a powerful cycling or running computer. iMi supports reading data from your ANT+, Suunto or Bluetooth HRM, stride sensor, speed/cadence sensor, powermeter or Wahoo RFLKT remote display. iMi provides a personalized, embeddable live data web widget. Use iMi with or without interval workouts. iMi uses speech technology or tones to guide you through your interval workout.
- Display and report watts, HR, speed, pace & cad. when using WahooFitness ANT+ accessory (not needed for Bluetooth Smart sensors with iPhone 4S/5/iPad 3).
- GPS speed/distance if stride or speed sensor not present.
- Log workouts to Training Peaks™, Garmin Connect™ & Dropbox™.
- App "speaks" the upcoming interval for you for hands and eyes free operation.
- Any arrangement of time-based intervals is possible with iMi.
- Sophisticated management of workout and training plan content at imobileintervals.com (free)
- Works offline: No network connection needed to run workouts
- Facebook status update with completed workouts, announce telemetry on wall
- Displays current zone with target Heart Rate and Watts as calculated from your threshold values
- Displays Perceived Exertion for the current interval
- Portrait and landscape orientations
- Built-in iPod music player
- Per-interval and per-workout music collections make for a highly customizable user experience
- Works iOS 5 background! Collect many hours of data, and interval prompting and music functions normally
- Custom display for AppleTV 2 via AirPlay (iPhone 4S and iPad 3)
- Normalized Power, IF & TSS
- 5sec, 10, 20, 30 & 60sec power
- Possible to make intervals that only use tones for prompting
- For each interval you can specify:
- duration (required)
- run pace
- zone of intensity
- Create blocks of intervals (e.g. 5 X 1 min. on, 1 min. off, X 3)
- Public library of workouts, sorted by Author, category, or rating
- Make your workouts public and share with the world!
- Flexible groups support collaboration, personal coaching, teams sharing training plans, and more
- Join or create a group and share workouts and training plans in your group
- Training Plan timeline viewer/editor with drag and drop for building training plans at iMobileIntervals.com
- Email notification of upcoming workouts in your training plans
- Excellent TrainingPeaks integration: Update existing TrainingPeaks workouts with iMi results
For additional support and forums visit: iMobileIntervals.com/support